BASIC Information on Data Protection
- Responsible: INTAM ERGOVISUAL SLU
- Purpose: Provision of online services. Web user management. Commercial communications related to our services.
- Legitimation: Express consent and legitimate interest.
- Recipients: No data is transferred to third parties, except legal obligation.
- Rights: Access, rectify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
- Additional information: You can consult the additional and detailed information on Data Protection in the attached clauses found on this Page.In INTAM ERGOVISUAL SLU we work to offer you through our products and services the best possible experience.In some cases, it is necessary to gather information to get it. We care about your privacy and we believe that we should be transparent about it.Therefore, and for the purposes of the provisions of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of April 27, 2016 (hereinafter “GDPR”) on the protection of natural persons with regard to processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data, and LAW 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce (hereinafter, “LSSI”), MANSA ASSESSORS informs the user which, as responsible for the treatment, will incorporate the personal data provided by the users in an automated file.Our commitment begins by explaining the following:
- Your data is collected so that the user experience improves, according to your interests and needs.
- We are transparent in relation to the data we obtain about you and the reason we do it.
- Our intention is to offer you the best possible experience. Therefore, when we use your personal information we will always comply with the regulations, and when necessary, we will request your consent.
- We understand that your data belongs to you. Therefore, if you decide not to authorize us to process them, you can ask us to stop treating them.
- Our priority is to guarantee your security and treat your data in accordance with European regulations.
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
This document constitutes the DATA PROTECTION Policy that applies to all personal data that INTAM ERGOVISUAL SLU deals with You. Below we inform you about the identification data of the RESPONSIBLE for the treatment:
- Treatment Manager: INTAM ERGOVISUAL SLU
- CIF: 46589709-N
- Postal address: CENTRE d’INNOVACIÓ ANOIA · C/ dels Impressors 12 – 08788 — Vilanova del Camí
- Telephone contact: 609 531 754
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
INTAM ERGOVISUAL SLU has appointed a Data Protection Delegate or an internal contact person within his organization. If you wish to make an inquiry regarding the processing of your personal data, you can contact him by email email@example.com
What personal data do we collect?
The personal data that the user can provide:
- Name, address and date of birth.
- Telephone number and email address.
- Information regarding payments and returns.
- IP address, date and time in which you have accessed our services, Internet
- browser you use and data on the operating system of the device.
- Any other information or data that you decide to share with us.
In some cases, it is mandatory to complete the registration form to access and enjoy certain services offered on the Web; Likewise, not providing the requested personal data or not accepting this data protection policy implies the impossibility of subscribing, registering or participating in any of the promotions in which personal data is requested.
Why and what do we treat your data for?
In INTAM ERGOVISUAL SLU we treat the information provided by interested persons for the following purposes:
- Manage orders or hire any of our services, either online or in physical stores.
- Manage the sending of the information requested.
- Develop commercial actions and perform the maintenance and management of the relationship with the user, as well as the management of the services offered through the website and the information work, being able to perform automatic valuations, obtaining profiles and segmentation tasks of customers in order to customize the deal according to its characteristics and needs and improve the online customer experience.
- Develop and manage contests, raffles or other promotional activities that can be organized.
- In some cases it will be necessary to provide information to the Authorities or third companies for audit reasons, as well as handle personal data of invoices, contracts and documents to respond to complaints from clients or Public Administrations.
We inform you that the personal data obtained as a result of your registration as a user will be part of the Register of Treatment Activities and Operations (RAT), which will be updated periodically in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR.
What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
The processing of your data can be based on the following legal bases:
Consent of the interested party for the contracting of services and products, for contact forms, requests for information or registration in e-newsletters.
Legitimate interest for the treatment of our clients’ data in direct marketing actions and express consent of the interested party for everything related to automatic valuations and profiling.
Compliance with legal obligations for fraud prevention, communication with public authorities and third party claims.
How long do we keep your data?
The processing of the data for the purposes described will be maintained for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose of its collection (for example, while the commercial relationship lasts), as well as for the fulfillment of the legal obligations arising from the treatment of the data.
To which recipients are your data communicated?
In some cases, only when necessary, INTAM ERGOVISUAL SLU will provide user data to third parties. However, the data will never be sold to third parties. External service providers (for example, payment providers or delivery companies) with whom INTAM ERGOVISUAL SLU works can use the data to provide the corresponding services, however they will not use such information for their own purposes or for transfer to third parties.
INTAM ERGOVISUAL SLU seeks to ensure the security of personal data when sent outside the company and ensures that third-party service providers respect confidentiality and have adequate measures to protect personal data. These third parties have an obligation to ensure that the information is treated in accordance with the data privacy regulations.
In some cases, the law may require that personal data be disclosed to public bodies or other parties, only what is strictly necessary for the fulfillment of such legal obligations will be disclosed.
The personal data obtained may also be shared with other companies in the group.
Where is your data stored?
In general, data is stored within the EU. The data that is sent to third parties that do not belong to the EU, we will ensure that they offer a sufficient level of protection, either because they have Binding Corporate Standards (BCR) or because they have adhered to the “Privacy Shield”.
What rights do you have and how can you exercise them?
You can direct your communications and exercise your rights through a request in the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Under the provisions of the GDPR you can request:
- Right of access: you can request information about those personal data that we have about you.
- Right of rectification: you can communicate any change in your personal data.
- Right to delete and forget: you can request the previous deletion of personal data blocking.
- Right to limit the processing: it implies the restriction of the processing of personal data.
- Right of opposition: you can withdraw the consent of the data processing, opposing that they are still treated.
- Right to portability: in some cases, you can request a copy of the personal data in a structured, commonly used format and mechanical reading for transmission to another responsible person.
- Right not to be subject to individualized decisions: you can request that decisions not be made based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that produces legal effects or significantly affects the interested party.
- In some cases, the request may be rejected if you request that data necessary for compliance with legal obligations be deleted.
Also, if you have a complaint about the data processing you can submit a claim to the data protection authority.
Who is responsible for the accuracy and veracity of the data provided?
The user is solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data included, exonerating INTAM ERGOVISUAL SLU from any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and respond, in any case, to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information on the registration or subscription form. INTAM ERGOVISUAL SLU reserves the right to terminate the contracted services that would have been held with the users, in case the information provided is false, incomplete, inaccurate or not updated.
INTAM ERGOVISUAL SLU is not responsible for the veracity of the information that is not of his own elaboration and of which another source is indicated, so he also assumes no responsibility for hypothetical damages that could be caused by the use of said information.
INTAM ERGOVISUAL SLU reserves the right to update, modify or delete the information contained in its Web pages and may even limit or not allow access to such information. INTAM ERGOVISUAL SLU is exonerated from liability for any damage or harm that the user may suffer as a result of errors, defects or omissions, in the information provided by INTAM ERGOVISUAL SLU provided that he comes from sources outside the same.
Likewise, the user certifies that he is over 14 years old and that he has the legal capacity necessary for the provision of consent regarding the processing of his personal data.
How do we treat personal data of minors?
In principle, our services are not specifically aimed at minors. However, in the event that any of them is addressed to children under fourteen, in accordance with article 8 of the GDPR and article 7 of LO3 / 2018, of December 5 (LOPDGDD), INTAM ERGOVISUAL SLU will require consent valid, free, unambiguous, specific and informed of their legal guardians to process the personal data of minors. In this case, the
ID or other form of identification of the person giving the consent.
In the case of persons over fourteen years of age, the data may be processed with the consent of the user, except those cases in which the Law requires the assistance of the holders of parental rights or guardianship.
What security measures do we apply to protect your personal data?
INTAM ERGOVISUAL SLU has adopted the security levels of protection of the Personal Data legally required, and seeks to install those other means and additional technical measures at his disposal to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the Personal Data provided to INTAM ERGOVISUAL SLU.
INTAM ERGOVISUAL SLU is not responsible for hypothetical damages that could be derived from interference, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operational operation of this electronic system, motivated by causes beyond INTAM ERGOVISUAL SLU; of delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloads of telephone lines or overloads in the Data Processing Center, in the Internet system or in other electronic systems, as well as damages that may be caused by third parties people through illegitimate interference beyond the control of INTAM ERGOVISUAL SLU. However, the user must be aware that Internet security measures are not impregnable.
Links to other websites
However, if the user does not want cookies to be installed on his hard drive, he has the possibility of configuring the browser in such a way as to prevent the installation of these files. For more information see our Cookies Policy in the following link: Cookies Policy.